Styles and designs in men’s jewelry have evolved over the years. There are amazing options for the contemporary man, and you don’t have to spend a fortune to add some style to the closet. If you are new to jewelry, there are a few things to note in the beginning. We have a few sorted tips that would help in shopping for the right pieces.
- First and foremost, don’t think of consequences. Still today, most men don’t wear anything beyond a watch, which remains their favorite accessory. When it comes to jewelry, a man can rock a nice bracelet as good as his female counterpart. Just break the norm and pick up something that excites you.
- Secondly, try new things if you are already into jewelry. Look for accessories that can add more style and glamour to your personal style statement. If you have been sporting a skull ring for a while, take a leap for a nice skull-motif bracelet. The idea is to mix and match the options, because there is no dearth of choices.
- Thirdly, keep buying stuff as you spot them in stores or on the web. Jewelry is all about mixing ideas, and it is best to have a collection to play around. Men’s jewelry trends don’t change frequently, which is a big plus in many ways.
- When you shop around for jewelry, do check the collections for women. A lot of unisex accessories are available these days and can be styled in unique ways. If you have any reservations, try one item at a time. Simple chains or black threads with pendants are one of the easy ideas to vouch for.
- Finally, if you are wearing a bracelet, don’t wear an earring or neckpiece with it. Minimalism is the key to jewelry styling in men, and you can experiment with limited things, as long as you have an idea of what works with a certain look.
Things to buy
Look for bracelets. Bracelets are easy to style, and you don’t have to go over the top to get the look right. You can look for simple rugged stone ones or a regular leather band – it all depends on your taste and choices. The next best choice is rings. Finger rings are affordable and can be worn with almost anything. You can try some of the common biker motifs for casual styling, while at work, simple metal bands are more than enough. Chains and pendants for men are often limited as compared to women, but you can also create a DIY design by using a regular pendant in a simple chain. Earrings for men are more about studs and rings, which look best in classic colors of metal or in black. Some men like the idea of having piercings around their eyebrows or chin to wear extra pieces of jewelry, which is great when you have a thing for bohemian elements.
Check online now to find the right options!
Author Bio – Tepparit is a blogger with a keen sense of fashion. He is known for his extensive understanding of men’s fashion and often writes on related topics on trends and styles.